Aura panels are a metal edged panel system that gives you the smooth monolithic look of drywall however unlike drywall it gives you high sound absorption for better room acoustics. The uniquely designed metal edge gives the Aura panels a couple of unique advantages over a resin edged panel; Number one is that the panels can be built over sized and you will get limited “sag” in the panel and number two it allows it to engage with our proprietary “Aptus” torsion spring grid. Ultimately you get a 100% downward accessible ceiling with a high NRC rating and a smooth monolithic drywall appearance.
- Aluminum Metal Panel Edge
- Controlled 1/8” (3mm) joint between panels
- Controlled panel thickness 1 1/16” (27mm) or 2 1/16” (52mm)
- Standard panel sizes up to 48” X 96” (1219 mm X 2438 mm) larger sizes are available
- Compatible with 6 different suspension systems including our proprietary “Aptus”torsion spring system
- Class A flame spread (ASTM E84)
- Light Reflectance at 90 % with our proprietary “Aura White” finish
- Acoustical absorption 0.90 + NRC
Additional Design Features
- Available with an Integral design return
- Available with metal trim returns in varying sizes
- Available with knife edge trims
- Covered and convex
- Custom shape and size
- Ask your local rep for more design options or to help you design your next custom ceiling!
SKY ACOUSTICS INC.
55 Bradwick Drive
Canada L4K 1K5