Baffles are linear ceiling features designed to be built in patterns using multiple panels. These panels can be built in the traditional horizontal ceiling pattern or in a vertical fashion as well as wall mounted. Baffles are a great way to reduce the noise in an open plenum space or as a ceiling feature that creates a uniquely designed space.
- Available in all shapes, a variety of sizes and can be curved
- Max sizes 24” (609mm) X 96” (2438mm)
- Panel thickness’s of up to 2 1/4” inches (57mm) (Thicker is achievable contact your local rep)
- Fully designed, engineered and made in the factory eliminating a lot of field cutting.
- Class A flame and smoke spread (ASTM E84)
- Light reflectance at 90% with our proprietary “Aura White” finish
Additional Design Features
- Many options available ask your local rep for more design options or help you design your next ceiling!
Coated in a smooth monolithic fine texture finish, available in standard Aura White or any custom color match.
Legno (Premium Finish)
Wood veneer finish available in micro-perforation and non perforated options. Many species and stain options available.
Many fabrics, vinyls and felts available from Guilford of Maine, FilzFelt, Knoll, Design Tex, Maharam, Carnegie, Omnova and many more.
Our Baffles Projects
SKY ACOUSTICS INC.
55 Bradwick Drive
Canada L4K 1K5