Nexus panels are a resin edged panel with multiple grads of impact resistance. Typically used for wall applications these panels can be built with many custom options. Nexus is available in many different finishes, sizes, as well as curves and built ups.
Note: Nexus panels can be used on the ceiling in a variety of mounting system. Please contact your local rep for more details.
- Available in all shapes, sizes and can be curved
- Max sizes 60” (1524mm) X 120” (3048mm)
- Panel thickness’s of up to 4” inches (101mm)
- Fully designed, engineered and made in the factory eliminating a lot of field cutting.
- Class A flame and smoke spread (ASTM E84)
- Light reflectance at 90% with our proprietary “Aura White” finish
- Acoustical absorption 0.90 NRC+
- Five different levels of impact resistance from Acoustical to Nova (see data sheet for more information)
- Five different edge details: Radius, Bevel, Square, Miter, Tegular
Additional Design Features
- Design returns
- Ask your local rep for more design options or to help you design your next custom wall!
Coated in a smooth monolithic fine texture finish, available in standard Aura White or any custom color match.
Legno (Premium Finish)
Wood veneer finish available in micro-perforation and non perforated options. Many species and stain options available.
Many fabrics, vinyls and felts available from Guilford of Maine, FilzFelt, Knoll, Design Tex, Maharam, Carnegie, Omnova and many more.
Our Nexus Wall Projects
SKY ACOUSTICS INC.
55 Bradwick Drive
Canada L4K 1K5