SuperCluster panels are a resin edged panel that is typically finished on all sides. These panels are designed to give you the cleanest look for hanging clouds and other suspended ceiling features. These panels are often hung in series consisting of many different shapes, sizes and curves giving your room a unique one of a kind environment. In the typical 1” panel NRC can reach 0.90 thus giving your room excellent acoustics, if more acoustic absorption is needed a 2” panel system is also available.
“SuperCluster Modified” is a cost-effective panel that is not finished on the backside. Speak with your local rep to see if this is an option for your project.
- Appearance of a floating ceiling
- Available in all shapes, sizes and can be curved
- Max sizes 60” (1524mm) X 120” (3048mm)
- Panel thickness’s of up to 2 1/4” inches (57mm)
- Fully designed, engineered and made in the factory eliminating a lot of field cutting.
- Class A flame and smoke spread (ASTM E84)
- Light reflectance at 90% with our proprietary “Aura White” finish
- Acoustical absorption 0.90 NRC+
Additional Design Features
- Available with an Integral design return
- Available with a metal trim return in varying sizes
- Available with knife edge trims
- Ask your local rep for more design options or to help you design your next custom ceiling!
Coated in a smooth monolithic fine texture finish, available in standard Aura White or any custom color match.
Legno (Wood Veneer)
Wood veneer finish available in micro-perforation and non perforated options. Many species and stain options available.
Many fabrics, vinyls and felts available from Guilford of Maine, FilzFelt, Knoll, Design Tex, Maharam, Carnegie, Omnova and many more.
Our SuperCluster Projects
SKY ACOUSTICS INC.
55 Bradwick Drive
Canada L4K 1K5